Organization - Lacing Up!
Submitted By webmaster on Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Stratford, ON - Lacing Up is a FUN, interactive, online, game-based
program that helps players aged 6-8 learn the fundamentals of being a
successful, respectful hockey player. Lacing Up focuses on the skills players
need to know off the ice to stay
healthy, play fair, support their teammates, respect officials, and contribute
positively to their team.
Up-and-coming hockey players who are just Lacing Up are encouraged to complete this program with their Mom and Dad or other adult in the house. The program is FREE!
To Access Lacing Up:
1. Go to: lacingupalliance.respectgroupinc.com
2. Select 'Register Your Profile'
3. Parent’s / Guardian’s with an existing Respect in Sport, Respect in Sport Parent Program, Respect in the Workplace, or Respect in School profile: Click the button Lookup. Once you have found your profile and completed registration, you will be prompted to associate existing children to Lacing Up, or Add New Children to your profile
4. New users for Respect Group programs: Click Register. Moms/Dads/Guardians should register themselves in the system first, then follow the prompts to add children to their profile.
5. Have fun with Coach Mike and the team!
Respect Group programs run most effectively on traditional PC and MAC computers using any common browser. iOS and Android mobile devices may be used with third-party browsers such as the Puffin Browser available via the App Store or the Google Play store. If using mobile devices, it is recommended you connect via wifi and not a cellular connection as the programs are multimedia in nature
Numerous Customer Support tools are available for any questions you may have before login as well as within the program. Prior to logging in you will see buttons to retrieve usernames and passwords, and to look up your certificate number. Inside the program, the Help button is available to connect you with a Customer Support Representative.