The following list are the associations within the ALLIANCE who offer house league programmming:
Association Contact Information
ALLIANCE Hockey, through their member association, offers Recreational Hockey for first time participants. Below is information on where these programs can be found, what is involved in terms of approximate costs, number of games and programming. ALLIANCE Hockey is a member of Hockey Canada and the Ontario Hockey Federation.
Recreational Hockey is the very basic introductory level of Hockey also referred to as House League Hockey. Ages run from 6 to 21 years of age depending on the programming in that particular association.
• Approximately 3 times every two weeks
• Approximately 30 ice-times per year
• For actual cost contact the association.
• Includes ice-time, jersey and in some cases socks
• ALLIANCE Hockey belongs to the Ontario Hockey Federation and Hockey Canada
• Each participant is insured through Hockey Canada
• ALLIANCE Recreational Hockey has a rule where there is no body checking. There is still the opportunity for injury. The percentages decrease with body checking not in the game.
• The participant has the opportunity to learn without the concern of body checking.
Social Bookmarks (What's This?)