ALLIANCE Hockey provides an excellent learning environment for students interested in gaining knowledge and understanding of the hockey industry. A supervisor is assigned to the student to provide valuable training and guidance throughout the placement.
ALLIANCE Hockey welcomes students on a rotating basis to assist with a variety of Events & Development.
These placements enable students to gain valuable practical experience before graduating and/or enable students to log important volunteer hours.
Some of the duties include:
- Special Events Coordination
- Event and Program Execution
- Letter writing and posting online news
- Program Development Administration
- General Office Administration
If you are interested in applying for an internship/volunteer position, please contact Chad Houben for further information.