Dodge Caravan Kids Cup Family Hockey Day
Local Dodge Caravan Kids Teams are invited to participate in the Dodge Caravan Kids Cup Family Hockey Day. This Day will be packed with hockey and many special events for everyone in the family.
DATE: Monday February 20th, 2017
TIME: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
LOCATION: Wayne Gretzky Centre, Brantford, ON.
DIVISIONS: Novice House/Local League Dodge Caravan Kids teams
ENTRY FEE: $200.00 (incl. HST)
1. The 2017 Dodge Caravan Kids Family Hockey Day is ONLY open to Dodge Caravan Kids sponsored Novice teams.
2. Entry into this event is by invitation only. Selected teams will be notified on or before January 30th, 2016.
3. Each team MUST be able to provide a letter of consent from their association indicating eligibility to attend the event.
4. Each team MUST have a Certified Coach and Certified Trainer as per ALLIANCE Hockey regulations.
5. The objective of the weekend is to compete against other Dodge Caravan Kids hockey teams in a safe and fun environment.
6. The Dodge Caravan Kids Family Hockey Day format will be as follows:
· Three game round robin
· two 20-minute run time games
· Each team will play a minimum of three and maximum of five games during the event
· Round Robin results will determine Play-off rankings
· Playoff tiebreakers will be as follows:
o Head to Head
o Fewest Goals Against
o Goals For MINUS Goals Against
o Coin Flip
· Tie scores at the end of semifinal or final games will have a 5 minute 4 on 4 sudden death OT period.
If still tied a 3 shooter shootout will take place
· FREE Interactive games including shooting games.
Registration is now closed.