CAMBRIDGE, ON – For the remainder of October and most of November, the Ontario Hockey Federation is giving the chance to its registered members (players, coaches and officials) to be part of the 2015 IIHF World Junior Championship in Toronto.
The OHF is giving away two (2) tickets to each game that will be played out of the Air Canada Centre (19 games total). That includes all preliminary, quarterfinals, semi-finals, Bronze and Gold medal games.
How do you enter? Follow the OHF on Twitter @OHFHockey and send out a tweet with a picture showing your Team Canada spirit with the following hashtag #ohfwjc. Current OHF Twitter followers are eligible for the contest too. Winners will be announced by November 27, 2014.
Remember, you must be a registered member of the Ontario Hockey Federation (Alliance, GTHL, NOHA, OHA, OHL, OMHA and OWHA) in order to enter the contest.
The lucky winners will be entered into a draw that will determine what game they win tickets to.
Show your Team Canada spirit and have a chance to win 2015 IIHF World Junior Championship tickets. Witness the future hockey stars of tomorrow and cheer on Team Canada as they take on the world for Gold. Be a part of history as Toronto hosts, with Montreal, the World Junior Championship for the first time ever.
The OHF is one of three Hockey Canada Branches operating in the Province of Ontario and is the largest of all thirteen across Canada. The OHF is comprised of seven Member Partners and has a membership base that represents over forty percent of Hockey Canada. The OHF is a proud partner of Hockey Canada and the 2015 and 2017 IIHF World Junior Championships. For more information on the OHF, visitwww.ohf.on.ca or follow through social media atwww.facebook.com/OHFHockey and www.twitter.com/OHFHockey.
- -Must be a registered member (player, coach or referee) of the Ontario Hockey Federation (Alliance, GTHL, NOHA, OHA, OHL, OMHA or OWHA) in the Hockey Canada Registry for the 2014-15 season.
- -Must be following the Ontario Hockey Federation Twitter account@OHFHockey.
- -One submission per follower / contestant.
- -Pictures must be submitted with the hashtag -#ohfwjc.
- -Pictures must comply with the OHF Code of Conduct.
- -An OHF staff member will contact each contestant through Twitter requesting his or her name and date of birth or Hockey Canada I.D. number to ensure he or she is a member.
- -Contest will end Sunday November 23, 2014 at 11:59pm.
- -Any submissions posted after contest ends will not be considered.
- -19 pictures will be selected by the OHF staff and entered into a draw to determine what game they win tickets to.
Manager, Communications & Events
Ontario Hockey Federation