Travel Permits (Minor Hockey Alliance of Ontario)

PrintTravel Permits
Non-ALLIANCE & ALLIANCE Tournament Travel Permit and Exhibition Travel Permit

Procedure for the Coach / Manager Requesting a Travel Permit

1)  Visit and register for an account or login if you have an existing account.

2)  Search for your Association and/or click on your Association in the list provided.

3)  Choose "ALLIANCE Hockey Non-ALLIANCE Tournament Permit Request Form", "ALLIANCE Tournament Permit" or "Exhibition Permit".

4)  Complete the form in full.

5)  Once approved you will receive an email with instructions to return to the site and download a completed Permit as a PDF which you will be able to save and email to the tournament and/or print and bring with you to the tournament.

If you have any teams attending a USA Hockey tournament and not sure of the sanctioning, please contact Mitchell Furlotte directly [email protected] as he will need to contact US Hockey.