ALLIANCE Hockey - Vision
A community of Minor Hockey Associations collaborating to foster a lifelong love and connection to the game of hockey by providing all members and players a challenging environment that is fun, safe and inclusive.
ALLIANCE Hockey - Mission Statement
• To always place the players and game in the forefront in an environment that is fun, safe and inclusive.
• To provide a rewarding hockey experience for all players and participants that meets and exceeds their expectations.
• To enhance the positive value of our hockey programs by providing leadership and initiatives to develop better citizens and to
encourage and foster a strong sense of community pride.
• Foster a spirit of collaboration across all the Member Associations to ensure a consistent implementation of programming in
alignment with our core values.
• To develop exceptional, cost-effective programming.
• To ensure the mutual interest of all Member Associations is served through their active involvement in the future planning of
• To develop standards and training programs for coaches, officials and volunteers that not only align with our organization goals
but is a model for others.
• To work with Provincial (OHF) and National (HC) organizations ensuring they are provided with ALLIANCE Hockey's input for the
development of hockey programs and by cooperatively promoting new programs and ensuring effective administration at all
ALLIANCE Hockey - Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct identifies the standard of behaviour which is expected of all ALLIANCE members and participants, which for the purpose of this policy shall include all players, guardians, parents, coaches, officials, volunteers, directors, officers, committee members, convenors, team managers, trainers, administrators, referees and employees involved in ALLIANCE activities and events.
The ALLIANCE is committed to providing an environment in which all individuals are treated with respect. Members and participants of the ALLIANCE shall conduct themselves at all times in a manner consistent with the values of the ALLIANCE which include fairness, integrity and mutual respect.
During the course of all ALLIANCE activities and events, members shall avoid behaviour which brings the ALLIANCE or the sport of hockey into disrepute, including but not limited to abusive use of alcohol, use of non-medical drugs and use of alcohol by minors.
The ALLIANCE members and participants shall at all times adhere to the ALLIANCE's operational policies and procedures, to rules and regulations governing ALLIANCE events and activities, and to rules and regulations governing any competitions in which the member participates on behalf of the ALLIANCE.
Members and participants of the ALLIANCE shall not engage in any activity or behaviour which interferes with a competition or with any player or team's preparation for a competition, or which endangers the safety of others.
Members of the ALLIANCE shall refrain from comments or behaviours which are disrespectful, offensive, abusive, racist or sexist. In particular, behaviour which constitutes harassment or abuse will not be tolerated, and with be dealt with accordingly.
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary action in accordance with the Discipline Policy of the ALLIANCE. Such action may result in the member losing the privileges which come with membership in the ALLIANCE, including the opportunity to participate in ALLIANCE activities and events, both present and future.