Stratford, ON - ALLIANCE Hockey is pleased to announce a new partnership with Gameday Retail wherein Gameday Retail is the sole provider of ALLIANCE
Hockey officiating-specific clothing and equipment for registered Officials.
As part of the partnership, all currently registered ALLIANCE Hockey Officials will receive a special voucher code that provides a 20% discount off of all purchases. Gameday Retail prices are competitive with other vendors so when the 20% discount is applied the ALLIANCE Hockey Officials are guaranteed a great deal!
Gameday Retail is offering FREE shipping in November on all Officiating Gear purchases over $100.00.
Gameday Retail will also offer monthly promotions such as free bags, whistles, etc. with purchases.
1. Visit the Gameday Retail website
2. On the left side bar click "Officiating Gear"
3. All the products are listed on this page. You can sort through products with the Sub-Categories at the top of the page.
4. After clicking a product, you will be directed to the details page where you can select your sizes and view
How To Use Voucher Code:
1. Add any items required to your cart as you shop.
2. When completed click the cart button in the top right corner. This will bring up a summary of all the items in your cart and their size
3. Enter the voucher code (as provided in the email from ALLIANCE Hockey) into the voucher field in the bottom left corner
4. The ALLIANCE Voucher Discount will be subtracted from the total cost of all items in the cart
5. Click "Proceed To Checkout" in the bottom right corner
NOTE: The tax for the order will NOT be calculated until the client proceeds to checkout. They are then asked to set up an account or use the express checkout which tells the system what province they are from and what HST % to apply.
6. Verify shipping address (the address you provide will be the address we ship to)
7. Agree to terms and conditions.
8. Make payment (The client gets pushed to a secure payment gateway at TD Canada Trust. As secure as you can get)
ENJOY YOUR DISCOUNT!
Note: Voucher codes were distributed via email on November 3, 2016. If you are a registered Official who did not receive the email but would like to receive a voucher code, please send an email with your request. Be sure to include your name and date of birth in the email so we can verify your registration. Thank you!