ALLIANCE Hockey is inviting applications for the position of Administrative Coordinator - Registration
This position will involve work with other staff, volunteers, Hockey Canada,
OHF and Member Associations. The position will be located at the ALLIANCE
Hockey Office in Stratford, Ontario and includes benefits.
To view the complete job description, click here.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and other information by 4:00pm on Friday, December 9, 2022 directly via this LINK.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Administrative Coordinator - Registration effectively administers all areas of responsibility within the Registration Department in conjunction with other Staff.
The role requires occasional evening and weekend hours and occasional travel.
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR - REGISTRATION
Shall be responsible for the day-to-day administration of all registration matters, under the direction of the Executive Director and Manager, Development and Membership Services, to include some or all of the following:
• Develop expertise in all areas pertaining to Registration;
• Team registration/rostering,
• Process all incoming/outgoing player transfers and Hockey Canada Registration appeals,
• Boundary mapping,
• Establishing players Right of Choice eligibility.
• Take a leadership role with the HC Registration database; assist Member Associations with functions & fixes.
• Educate members on regulations, policies and procedures and processes of ALLIANCE Hockey.
• Liaise and consult with Hockey Canada (HC), Ontario Hockey Federation (OHF), ALLIANCE Hockey Member
Associations as required.
• Develop efficiencies in processes.
• Assist with preparation and research for ALLIANCE Hockey appeals/protests.
• Attend ALLIANCE Hockey Committee meetings, calls and/or appeal hearings when appropriate.
• Assist with Member Development Fee distribution.
• Be responsible for administrative duties & reception.
• Be responsible for management of all HC Injury Reports.
ALLIANCE Hockey thanks all individuals for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.