There are many options available once a player graduates from his Minor Midget year. Keep in mind one of the most important factors is to find a good development opportunity, which consists of the three Criteria:
1. Finding a quality Coach with a commitment to Development.
2. Playing on a team with a minimum of two practices a week that are not optional.
3. Finding an opportunity where you are given the option to play in multiple situations; i.e. Power Play, Penalty Kill, etc.
ALLIANCE Hockey Midget AAA League:
- 8 Team League
- 35 Game Schedule
- 3-20 Minute Periods
- Overtime: 5 minutes 4 on 4, Shoot-out.
- 4-Man Officiating System
- Full Pointstreak profiles (Individual Statistics)
- Regulations for OHF Major Midget AAA
- 2017 Letter of Commitment for OHF Major Midget AAA
Click below for an in-depth look at the ALLIANCE Hockey Midget AAA Program:
ALLIANCE Hockey - Midget AAA Program
ALLIANCE Hockey Midget AAA League - Team Profiles:
Midget AAA Team Profile - Brantford 99ers
Midget AAA Team Profile - Cambridge Hawks
Midget AAA Team Profile - Huron Perth Lakers
Midget AAA Team Profile - Kitchener Jr. Rangers
Midget AAA Team Profile - Lambton Jr. Sting
View Team Video Here!
Midget AAA Team Profile - London Jr. Knights
Midget AAA Team Profile - Waterloo Wolves
Midget AAA Team Profile - Windsor Jr. Spitfires.
2016-17 ALLIANCE Hockey Midget AAA Champions - Windsor Jr. Spitfires
2014-15 ALLIANCE Hockey Midget AAA Champions - London Jr. Knights
2012-13 ALLIANCE Hockey Midget AAA Champions - London Jr. Knights
The following list are the associations within the ALLIANCE who offer house league programmming:
Association Contact Information
ALLIANCE Hockey, through their member association, offers Recreational Hockey for first time participants. Below is information on where these programs can be found, what is involved in terms of approximate costs, number of games and programming. ALLIANCE Hockey is a member of Hockey Canada and the Ontario Hockey Federation.
Recreational Hockey is the very basic introductory level of Hockey also referred to as House League Hockey. Ages run from 6 to 21 years of age depending on the programming in that particular association.
• Approximately 3 times every two weeks
• Approximately 30 ice-times per year
• For actual cost contact the association.
• Includes ice-time, jersey and in some cases socks
• ALLIANCE Hockey belongs to the Ontario Hockey Federation and Hockey Canada
• Each participant is insured through Hockey Canada
• ALLIANCE Recreational Hockey has a rule where there is no body checking. There is still the opportunity for injury. The percentages decrease with body checking not in the game.
• The participant has the opportunity to learn without the concern of body checking.
Social Bookmarks (What's This?)