Non-ALLIANCE Tournament Travel Permits (Minor Hockey Alliance of Ontario)

PrintNon-ALLIANCE Tournament Travel Permits
Non-ALLIANCE Tournament Travel Permit

Procedure for the Coach / Manager Requesting a Non-ALLIANCE Tournament Travel Permit

1)  Visit and register for an account or login if you have an existing account.

2)  Search for your Association and/or click on your Association in the list provided.

3)  Choose "ALLIANCE Hockey Non-ALLIANCE Tournament Permit Request Form".

4)  Complete the form in full.

5)  Once approved you will receive an email with instructions to return to the site and download a completed Permit as a PDF which you will be able to save and email to the tournament and/or print and bring with you to the tournament.


Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Minor Hockey Alliance of Ontario on Twitter
- and -
Visit Minor Hockey Alliance of Ontario on Facebook
- and -
Follow Minor Hockey Alliance of Ontario on Instagram
Quick Links
Website Visit Counter
(7,203 per day)
Printed from on Friday, May 24, 2019 at 3:34 PM