ALLIANCE Hockey Mission Statement
1. To provide a rewarding hockey experience for all players and participants through exceptional programming with a broad appeal, a positive environment, and supportive leadership.
2. To protect and serve the mutual interest of Members and participants and to place the players and the game in the forefront.
3. To enhance the positive value of our hockey programs by providing leadership and initiatives to develop better citizens, to encourage and direct the fostering of a strong sense of community pride and participation for all communities large and small.
4. To develop coaches, officials and volunteers to carry out the expressed goals of our Members.
5. To work with Provincial (OHF) and National (HC) Hockey Associations to promote the cooperative development of hockey programs and their effective administration.