19.0 AAA Player Movement
Participants must tryout in the Centre/Zone to which they reside and will not be granted a release upon request.
Woolwich and Center Wellington participants are shared with the Waterloo and Guelph Zones and must tryout in both prior to being eligible for the ALLIANCE Hockey Player Movement.
1. All Zone/Centre AAA evaluations require a Permission to Skate Form from a Zone/Centre participant’s Home Centre.
2. All participants must attend evaluations and be released in accordance with each Member Association Centre/Zone
3. All participants the Association wishes to sign, must be offered a roster spot by 11:59pm on the fourth day, failing
which, they must provide an F1 Form Waiver upon request.
4. The only release applicable for movement within ALLIANCE AAA hockey competition is an OHF F1 Form Waiver. If a
participant does not have an OHF F1 Form Waiver they are not permitted to participate in evaluations. The OHF F1
Form Waiver is maintained by the participant throughout the evaluation process. Prior to evaluations, the F1 Form
Waiver must be presented to the Association. If successful, the participant must then submit the F1 Form Waiver to
5. A participant at U11 AAA that has just completed their season must return to their Home Association for evaluations at
U12 AAA. If the participant is released from their Home Association evaluation, they are then eligible to attend
evaluations with any other ALLIANCE Association.
6. A U13 AAA or above participant playing on an OHF F1 Form Waiver has the option to remain with the team they
participated with in the previous season or to return to their Home Centre for evaluations. If the participant is
released from the evaluation with either one of these two teams, the participant is then able to attend evaluations
with any other ALLIANCE Association with their OHF F1 Form Waiver.
Note: Players who are released from their Home Association Centre/Zone who choose to go to a team outside of ALLIANCE Hockey will be required to obtain waivers as per current practice.